Thursday, July 18, 2013

Removing the engine

I followed the Clymer manual removing foot pedals, exhaust pipes, tank, carbs, etc. I took photos of all the wires and cable routing.  Take special note of the starter cable which goes under the engine.I had my brother help me remove the engine. Clymer manual doesn't say this but I had to remove the starter in order to get it out of the frame.  Just remove the two bolts holding it to the frame and slide the starter motor out away from the side crankcase.  This will drop the little starter sprocket down into the side crankcase cover, which is fine. 








1 comment:

  1. the loan company that grants me loan of 5,000,000.00 USD When other loan investors have neglected my offer but mr benjamin lee granted me success loan.they are into directly in loan financing and project in terms of investment. they provide financing solutions to companies and individuals seeking access to capital markets funds, they can help you fund your project or expand your business.. Email Contact:::: Also 247officedept@gmail.com or Write on whatsapp Number on +1-(989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete